Compact analog HD USB video capture device | Model 2231
- Analog HD and SD video (AHD, HD-TVI, HD-CVI, NTSC, PAL) with resolutions up to 1080p30
- Sends compressed A/V stream to the host computer over USB 2.0 interface
- MIC or stereo line audio inputs
- Text overlays on captured video
- Captures JPEG snapshots without video interruption
- Size: 48x25x10 mm
Model 2231 is an ultra-compact, USB compatible analog HD video capture device optimized for embedding in OEM systems. It is capable of capturing analog HD and SD video (AHD, HD-TVI, HD-CVI, NTSC, PAL) with resolutions up to 1080p30.
An SD video output allows live video, recorded video or JPEG snapshots to be displayed on an external monitor. In the case of HD input, the output video is scaled down to SD.
Video is encoded using efficient H.264 compression. Audio from the microphone or stereo line-level inputs is digitized and compressed using AAC encoding. The compressed A/V streams are multiplexed and output in MP4 format. Bit rates can be tailored to match application requirements.
The built-in text overlay engine allows text to be positioned anywhere in the video frame.
|Mechanical dimensions||48x25x10 mm|
|Input video formats||AHD, HD-TVI, HD-CVI, NTSC, PAL|
|Audio inputs||MIC or stereo line|