CompactPCI to PCI adapter | Model 627
- Allows testing CompactPCI boards using an inexpensive desktop PC
- Exclusive HotSwap software utility eliminates the need to restart the host after hot-swapping CompactPCI boards
- No disturbance to host PCI bus during hot-swapping
- Single switch operation and LED power indicator
- Header pins available for logic analyzer hookup
Sensoray's model 627 allows testing CompactPCI boards using an inexpensive desktop PC. The 627 offers significant time saving during product development and production testing by allowing CPCI boards to be hot-swapped within a desktop PC. There is no need for an expensive CompactPCI enclosure nor processor to test CPCI boards.
Protects Your Computer
Use of the Model 627 protects the system's PCI slot from physical wear and reduces the system's electrical stress from frequent power cycling.
|Bus||PCI, 32-bit, 33 MHz|
|Control||Single illuminated push button|
|Mounting||Standard PC hold-down bracket|
|Compact PCI board mounting||Guide rails and a CPCI hold-down bracket|
|Dimensions||(W x H x D): 6.50 x 4.75 x 0.75 inches
(does not include the CPCI hold-down bracket)
|Power||5 VDC, 50 mA
±12 VDV available
|Model 627 instruction manual||1.0.0||245 KB|
|Other Operating Systems|
|Need a software development kit for another operating system? We can port our SDK to|
your OS or provide the information you need to do it yourself. Contact Sales for details.