Model 623 | PC/104+ to PCI Adapter
- Allows testing PC/104+ boards using an inexpensive desktop PC
- Exclusive HotSwap software utility eliminates the need to restart the host after hot-swapping PC/104+ boards
- No disturbance to host PCI bus during hot-swapping
- Single switch operation and LED power indicator
- Header pins available for logic analyzer hookup
Model 623 allows testing PC/104+ boards using an inexpensive desktop PC. The 623 offers significant time savings during product development and production testing by allowing PC/104+ boards to be hot-swapped within a desktop PC.
There is no need for an expensive PC/104+ enclosure and processor to test PC/104+ boards.
Use of the 623 protects the system's PCI slot from physical wear and reduces the system's electrical stress from frequent power cycling.
|Bus||PC/104+, 32-bit, 33 MHz|
|Control||Single illuminated pushbutton|
|Mounting||Standard PC hold-down bracket|
|PC/104+ board mounting||Guide pins and a PC/104+ ejector|
|Dimensions||(W x H x D): 6.50 x 4.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Power||5 VDC, 50 mA
±12 VDV available
|Model 623 Instruction Manual||1.0.0||154 KB|
|Other Operating Systems|
|Need a software development kit for another operating system? We can port our SDK to|
your OS or provide the information you need to do it yourself. Contact Sales for details.